22 March 2012

4dpo... Early insanity

<p>Our timing was perfect this month. The only day we missed was O+1, which I'm not convinced has an effect anyway. Even <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1c3ea5">fertility friend</a> gave us a "high" for our efforts.</p>
<p>This all means we're going bit insane, counting magpies and seeing signs. I'm still struggling to really believe it will ever happen, but wishes are so strong that the insanity of the 2 week wait seems worse, not better this month. I'm left desperately hoping there aren't any signs to cling on to as I think it might actually send me over the edge.

1 comment:

  1. Fingers crossed for you! Keep us updated with the symptom spotting!

    ReplyDelete

Say hello! Make a (possibly) pregnant lady smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...