19 March 2012

We've had a busy couple of months and nothing seems to be happening here, so you haven't missed much by my lack of communication. Mr still hasn't rung the doctor about getting tests, so I'm no closer to getting any help myself. It's a pretty new experience for him, and while he's happy to do it, I think there is a part of him that is reluctant when we're so certain the problem lies with me. I will make him do it, but I'm struggling to feel motivated.

On the bright side, I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday in which case we have near perfect timing this month.
(C) Pregnantish. All rights reserved.


I joke about conceiving on Mothers Day, and how it's sod's law that the baby would be due at Christmas... but I don't really believe I am any more likely to fall pregnant this month despite our efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello! Make a (possibly) pregnant lady smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...