24 June 2011

Down but not out

Can't help thinking that if I spent as much time working as I am spending obsessing here, I might be considerably better off.

Anyway, I've started heavier spotting. It's not constant or a proper bleed yet, but I've also had cramps that actually feel like premenstrual cramps this evening. So I'm not as hopeful as before, but I'm not out yet.

I'll go to bed early tonight, take my temp in the morning and see what happens. Whatever happens tomorrow, I am lucky in that my body has proved itself capable, if not exactly proficient, of both pregnancy and childbirth. I know that I can try again next month and I have some hope of falling pregnant again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello! Make a (possibly) pregnant lady smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...