25 July 2011

CD4......

Yep. She came. No surprises there really.

Despite the fizzy boobs moment, I couldn't quite get myself to believe. It appears it is possible for me to get fizzy boobs when I'm not pregnant (or at least convincing imaginary ones), so that's my one concrete pregnancy symptom debunked...

My temps have been surprising stable the last few days, so I'll see where this month takes me. I'm taking my Floradix religiously - I've been feeling a bit under the weather the last few days so if nothing else, I might feel a bit more perky.

Acupuncture tomorrow! :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie - sending hugs

    How often are you having the acupuncture? Weekly?

    Keep up with it all, you know you are doing everything you can

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I'm so sorry. AF sucks!! ((((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry, AF does suck :(

    ReplyDelete

Say hello! Make a (possibly) pregnant lady smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...