21 July 2011

In other news... my lucky Floradix

When I fell pregnant last time, we joked about my lucky Floradix (for those of you that don't know the brand, Floradix is a liquid vitamin and iron tonic). I had been feeling run down and had managed to get a giant bottle for just £5 at Waitrose. I'd been dutifully taking it every day for about a month and a half when I fell pregnant in a crazy cycle where I spotted/bled from ovulation day onwards and we thought it was AF.

I've been dithering about buying some again for a while, although the price has been putting me off, and my best mate gave me a bottle yesterday that she had barely started so I'm back on it again.

Reading the label, it seems that there might be science in my superstition as Floradix includes a good dose of B6, which supports the luteal phase!

4 comments:

  1. Oh that's one that I've forgotten - I'm anaemic again so definitely something I should consider getting hold of

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quite like the taste, so I actually take it, whereas I tend to forget capsules.

    Oddly, I came up as B6 deficient on one of those random chinese medicine allergy tests years ago. Mind you... it also said I didn't react well to toothpaste!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and have my children check up here often. I am quite sure they will learn lots of new stuff here than anybody else
    floradix

    ReplyDelete

Say hello! Make a (possibly) pregnant lady smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...