I've broken out the OPKs. My temps have flattened out slightly and have been in my normal range for 3 days now.
I have a feeling that I will ovulate Sunday, if not before. There is no logic to this theory, except that I have acupuncture on Saturday. Fertility Friend's OPK Optimiser reckoned I should wait til Sunday to start using them... but I just have a hunch.
I got a pale line yesterday and will test again in a couple of hours.
Work is stressful, and I am tired. Mr is exhausted and struggling. We really need some good news this month to take our minds off everything else that's going on.