10 August 2011

Day 20: What the....?

I give up.

I have absolutely no idea what's going on.



My temp yesterday was 36.4, an indifferent kind of number that falls between pre and post ovulation temps. This morning, I was 36.2, a number I think of as my own personal baseline - normal, decidedly pre-ovulation.

I wouldn't normally be so much confused as disappointed. Before the magic needles, I consistently ovulated on day 22, but all the other signs point to ovulation a couple of days ago, but without that thermal shift, still no cigar.

I used my last opk yesterday and I'm down to virtually no line after a very clear positive and I'm at a bit of a loss now. We're still baby dancing, but from what felt like really good timing,we're now in more of an average cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello! Make a (possibly) pregnant lady smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...